When it comes to your relationship, do you feel like you’ve tried everything?
- Maybe you’re feeling stuck, like you know some outside perspective on your situation could make a world of difference?
- Are you dragging your partner along for the ride in your relationship, rather than having your them show up fully for your adventure together?
- Or perhaps you’re going through something particularly challenging – like a breakup, or finding out that your partner cheated on you – and need extra support and resources to get to the other side?
- Or you could simply be wondering “is this all there is?” in your relationship – and not sure how to get it beyond “acceptable” to “truly amazing”?
Why try to figure it out alone?
One of the biggest problems is that most of us don’t learn HOW to have amazing relationships – ever. Even if you’ve got your own growth and healing covered – there’s a whole new level of skills required when you are interacting with another person. And that’s just something that we don’t learn in school.
A Custom Support Program for Individuals and Couples
That’s what coaching is for. To create a custom approach to not only help you get things back on track, but also to give you the healing, support, and skills required to take your life, and your relationship, to the next level. And the next. And the next.
My goal is to create a process that fits you and your situation perfectly.
In my work with couples and individuals as a coach and healer, I combine a variety of skills, training, and modalities to address your specific situation. I am fiercely committed to supporting you (or you and your partner) in being true to yourself, and experiencing the power of the alignment of who you be and how you are in the world. And finding ways to do that in thriving, intimate, partnership.
Our time together could include:
- Practical “Coaching” (I’m certified in Strategic Intervention, developed by Cloe Madanes – founder of Strategic Family Therapy and Anthony Robbins, have trained with Katherine Woodward Thomas, creator of Conscious Uncoupling, and have also facilitated Gestalt Encounter Groups)
- Healing Work rooted in shamanism and energy medicine (I have been studying Gabrielli LaChiara’s Infinity Healing Practice for four years, and I have completed training in Source Point Therapy with Bob Schrei)
- Skills of Communication and Personal Growth/Healing work distilled from years of study, research, and conversations with the world’s top minds in this area (many of which you can hear on the Relationship Alive podcast)
- Relevant exercises developed from improvisational theater and music
- And more…I am always developing my skill set so that I can be the most effective supporter of YOU that I can possibly be
What you need to bring to our time together:
- Openness to grow and look at yourself honestly.
- Enthusiasm for the process.
- Desire to take responsibility for your own life (don’t worry if you don’t have the skills yet – I’ll help you get there)
- Commitment – typically three-six months is a good length of time. It can be shorter sometimes if what we’re working on is very specific.
- Willingness to invest in yourself and in your relationship
If at all possible, and you want to work on an existing relationship, my preference is to work with you AS A COUPLE.
If you are interested in moving forward, please schedule a 30-minute intro session with me to get a feel for whether or not we’re a good fit to work together. And as I just mentioned, if you are in a relationship and it is possible for you and your partner to be there together, that would be my preference!
Due to limited availability (and frequency of no-shows), these intro sessions are no longer free – however you get to choose what you’d like to pay for the session (there is a $10 minimum).
The Thank-You screen will give you a link to my scheduler to set something up. If you don’t see anything that works for you, please feel free to email at the address provided, as I can often make something work if necessary.
Looking forward to connecting!